Village of Glaslyn
NEW OFFICE HOURS
October – May
8 am – 4 pm
Even Weeks – Monday to Thursday
Odd Weeks – Monday to Friday
(weeks begin Mondays)
June - September
8 am – 4 pm
Monday – Thursday
Located at 172 Main Street
- Kate Clarke, CAO and Notary Public
Box 279, Glaslyn, Saskatchewan, S0M 0Y0
- Rodney Sandwick, Town Foreman and Certified Water/Wastewater Operator
Water Advisory Precautions
- Precautions for all Households during a Drinking Water Advisory
- Operating a Public Eating Establishment or Food Processing Facility During a PDWA or EBWO
- Precautions for Public Facilities during a Drinking Water Advisory
- Procedures for Flushing Water Systems After a Drinking Water Advisory
Building Application Forms and Information:
Remember...before starting any building project on your property to check with the Village Office. You may need a Building Permit before commencing construction.
- Building Permit Application
More Public Notices Below
Grass Trimming - Please try to cut or whipper-snip on the street side of curbs in front of your property. This helps keep your frontage areas looking neat and tidy.
Lawn Mower Safety - Flying debris may come out of the mower and seriously injure children or adults. Please try to stay away from the areas where the village equipment is being used to cut grass.
Street Lights - Residents are encouraged to report a street light outage. To report a street light outage, you may either call SaskPower at 310-2220; or go to Streetlight Outages.
Fire Pits: All residential fire pits require an approved permit. Fire Pit Application